Wednesday, October 28, 2009

How "big" is your testimony?

Ok I know some of you are like, the nerve of her to ask that question. But I only say that because I believe that is how we all feel from time to time. We think our testimony is one not worthy of sharing because it is not on a grand scale. Well there are some that seem more touching than others in our eyes, but in the eyes of our Savior, who saved us to give us a testimony they are all the same! We have a testimony and how awesome is that! The core of everyones testimony is the same if you think about it, God transformed your life into something so wonderful how can we not share it, or he has put you through a season and is glorified through and through. We sometimes let satan tell us that our testimony is not worthy enough to share or that people will judge me for it! Grrr ooo.. that makes me so mad, mad at myself for allowing him to do such a thing, this past weekend at the conference the theme was "Free to be Real" and I believe that means with our testimony as well. God has done such wonderful things in our/MY life how can I be ashamed to tell people about it!! And people who do judge should maybe reevaluate their heart, sorry if that sounds harsh but that is really how I feel, I am not trying to judge but I just don't understand how someone could talk bad about something wonderful God did, even if it was going through a storm before seeing the rainbow. God will use your testimony in so many ways, it may be to help someone who is going through a situation we went through and we can encourage them that He will prevail! Well I don't want to ramble on but I urge you to share and not be ashamed, God loves you so much and is so proud of you. I would love to hear anyones testimony if they want! You can e-mail me ambergoon@hotmail.com. I pray each of you have a fantastic day! Anyone who believes in the Son of God has this testimony in his heart. Anyone who does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because he has not believed the testimony God has given about his Son. 11 And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. 1 John 5:10-12 (NIV)

No comments: