Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Day I Became a Mommy!

It was around 1:00am on October 8th, 2005. I heard a sound in the house that had not been there before, it was the sound of a hungry crying baby...wait that is my baby. It may have been early morning but that was such a wonderful sound to wake up to. Just two days earlier at 2:04pm my status was changed from not just a wife, daughter, friend but now I was also a mommy. Caleb you did something no one else could; you gave me the great gift of becoming a mommy. Something I longed for for a long time. I can still remember the first time I felt you kick in my tummy it was May 31st. Man what an awesome feeling that was. You changed the lives of so many people. You helped unite our families. I feel so blessed that God allowed me to be your mother. Thank you for blessing your father and I for the past four years. Daddy named you Complete Altering of Life's Enjoyment Being.

No comments: