Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Prayer for Aunt Lillie

Good morning to you all, I hope today is bringing you lots of blessings!  I just wanted to write to you all and ask if you would please say a special prayer for my Aunt Lillie, she is actually my great Aunt but I am just as close to her as my Aunt.  You see about almost a year ago she found out the she has cancer and where it is they can not remove it.  They had told her she would have probably a year to two years so she was living it to the fullest well just in the past month things have progressed faster than we thought.  She is in the hospital right now and they can not say for sure but my prayer is that she will go peacefully. 
I can remember her taking me as her sidekick when I was around 10 and she lived in Panama City, she would take me everywhere with her.  We had some real special times!  I wish I had a picture for you all to show you but I am at work so I am sorry but know that she is one special lady! Thank you all!!

to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of his splendor. ~~Isaiah 61:3


No comments: