Thursday, February 3, 2011

Who will love me for me

Well the answer to my question, who will love me for me, is God.  But this past couple of weeks I have had a hard time telling myself that.  Now I am not saying He is the only one who does cause my hubby loves me for everything I am and sometimes I am not always the sweetest J.  But God has no strings attached or will not waiver how He thinks.  These past weeks have just been spiritually and emotionally rough for me.  Nothing really dramatic happened but I have just felt like I do not know who I am right now.  I don’t know if it started when I was getting some suggestions on how I could work on a few things or being told that I am not really good enough but I do know that the devil has used those insecurities and has ran with them.  Telling me constantly who is going to love you for you, see these other people don’t.  Man I hope I do not sound too crazy.  So I recruited my best prayer partner, my hubby and asked for him to pray with me and for me.  Well during my prayers times I just felt God telling me to write down the stuff I do, not to boast on myself but to show me how he does use me.  How He thinks I am good enough for Him to use me to try to be a vessel for Him.  I encourage you if you are ever feeling like this too, to just take a moment and write a few things you do and see that the devil just as no idea J.  I know this is a short blog but I will leave you with a few lyrics from the song that I have claimed for this week and God has used it to show me just how loved I am.

He’s waiting to die as he sits all alone
He’s a man in a cell who regrets what he’s done
He utters a cry from the depths of his soul
“Oh Lord, forgive me, I want to go home”
Then he heard a voice somewhere deep inside
And it said, “I know you’ve murdered
And I know you’ve lied
And I have watched you suffer all of your life
And now that you’ll listen, I’ll tell you that I…”
I will love you for you
Not for what you have done or what you will become
I will love you for you

~~JJ Heller- What love really means

Here are a few verses that God has shown me this week

For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago~ Ephesians 2:10

I waited patiently for the LORD to help me, and he turned to me and heard my cry~ Psalm 40:1

And it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him~ Hebrews 11:6











No comments: