Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Some of the things I am thankful for

I am thankful for…

My wonderful creator
A husband who works hard for his family
Being the wife of my hubby
My hubby being my best friend
My faith
Being the mother of two amazing little boys
All the family I have
Some amazing encouraging friends
My job
His eternal promise
The beautiful day today
My testimonies (He has saved me from alotJ)
Being able to smell cookies baking or the smell of flowers
Seeing a beautiful sunrise every morning
Caleb’s compassion
Taylor’s sweet and funny spirit
My Savior lives
Joshua’s love
Second chances (I have had to have a couple of thoseJ)
Being given the chance to see my boys grow up
My hubby being the spiritual leader in our family

These are just a few things I am thankful for today!  There are so many and new ones that come from Him everyday. I know that we should try to not only think of the things we are thankful for in the month of November but I do love that this month brings this to alot of peoples plus my mind. What are a few things you are thankful for…


Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that can not be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, ~Hebrews 12:28

No comments: