Thursday, October 6, 2011

Turning six never looked so sweet!!!

WOW!  Six years! I am still in shock thinking that my sweet lil man is turning six.  As much as I am looking forward to the man you will become, I am in love with you are today!  There are days I miss holding you in my arms but then you come wrap your arms around me.   There are days I miss kissing you sweet head but then you come and kiss mine.  I love you stolen kisses I give at night.  You are one of the bravest boys I know just like your daddy.  I love that your daddy is your hero and that you love your Lord!  Caleb you look at the world and wonder what you can make of it.  You have such a sweet, compassionate and giving spirt.  There are days you take time to teach Taylor things....and there are days you don't =) but that is ok.  You are such an amazing big brother and God knew that you would be.  You inspire me so much!  I love how open you are with me most days like when you told me about your first kiss on the cheek...then I think I messed up by telling everyone at the dinner table...sorry =(  Caleb I hope you have a wonderful six birthday and can not wait to see how you grow in the next year!!! Your daddy, Taylor and I love you very much!!!


2 months old
Standing at 2 months!!! Determination!!!

about 2 weeks old

his first birthday!
Caleb picked a pumpkin for his little brother, who was still in my tummy!!!
about 8 months


His 2 year picture!

best friends!


love how his arms reach the top of his tiny head!


1 comment:

Emily :) said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Caleb!! I remember having him in the nursery with Eli! He has become such a special boy and I know he will be a great man of God one day! There is just somethin' about those boys! :)